What is the T1-DDS?
- The T1-DDS is a self-report survey that has 28 items.
- The T1-DDS is in English and in Spanish.
- The scale asks you to rate each of the 28 items from 1 to 6, from “not a problem” to “a very serious problem.”
- There are instructions on the top of the scale to help you get started.
What happens after I complete the 28 items?
The website will score your completed survey for you.
You will receive a summary report of the results, which can be downloaded as a pdf.
The report will give you several scores:
- A total diabetes distress score that reflects your overall level of diabetes distress from all sources.
- Additional scores that will show your level of diabetes distress in 7 specific areas.
- On the last page of the report you will also see your score on each item in each of the 7 areas. This will help you identify very specific areas of distress.
TO PROTECT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RESPONSES TO THE ITEMS AND YOUR SUMMARY REPORT WILL NOT BE RETAINED OR STORED ON THIS WEBSITE ONCE YOU LEAVE THE WEBSITE! HOWEVER, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT AS A PDF BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE WEBSITE.